Tuesday 10 January 2012

Finally I'm back...

Finally back after a long hiatus. Been thrown from one circumstance to another. Due to that, I pretty much stopped blogging. But now, I'm going to start blogging again.

One reason being the fact that its encourage that us Semakau guides maintain a blog to practice presenting to the non-technical audience as well as to share things with one another. Though this is mostly for Singapore's natural heritage, I'll also include in some rants so as to add a little bit of variety to the blog.

I must also courageously admit (bah... Nisemonogatari's word play in episode 1 between Arararagi and Hachikuji has rubbed onto me) that I am no expert on any of the posts here but one thing for certain is that I'll only post about things that I know. Nothing more.

Photos on this site are mine, unless or otherwise stated. They're mostly taken during exploratory walks in certain areas in Singapore and for some, during surveys with NParks and/or Raffles Museum.

For now, to commorate the "relaunching" of this blog, or "re-entry" back into blogging, the first few posts will centre around the different phyla that you can find in Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment